This was too much orange taste for my liking, so the second time I made it, I reduced it.
- 16 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- walnuts ( for garnish)
- In a saucepan, gently boil orange juice, sugar, and cinnamon stick until sugar melts down and becomes a syrup-like texture.
- Reduce slightly and add cranberries.
- Keep a slow boil until cranberries burst their skins.
- Remove from heat and remove cinnamon stick.
- Slightly mash cranberries and chill for 1 hour.
- Garnish with walnuts, if desired, just before serving.
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 dash black pepper
4 cups cooked cut green beans
1 1/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
• For the cooked green beans: Use 1 bag (16 to 20 ounces) frozen green beans, thawed, 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen green beans, thawed, 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) green beans, drained or about 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans for this recipe.
• For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Omit the soy sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with the green beans.
• For Broccoli Casserole: Substitute 4 cups cooked broccoli florets for the green beans.
• For Cheese Lovers: Stir in 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese with the soup. Omit the soy sauce. Sprinkle with an additional 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
• To add a festive touch: Stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with the soup.
• To add crunch: Add 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds to the onion topping.