Is any good? We’ll find out.
4 -5 mushrooms
1 clove garlic
to taste butter
2 tablespoons flour
1 -1 1/2 cup vegetable broth
to taste cream or to taste milk
1.Saute small onions and 4-5 mushrooms and 1 clove garlic in butter (or just heat up some butter if you want it plain.. I like onions)
2.When they soft, add about 2 Tbsp flour and mix it around until it is absorbed.
3.Pour on 1-1.5 cups vegetable broth and stir.
4.When that starts to warm up, pour a cup or less of cream or milk in and stir.
5.Let boil stirring a lot in the beginning to keep it from lumping.
6.and voila! The amount of flour is kinda if-y.
7.I like it thick, and usually end up adding more flour later on in the process to make it thicker.
16 ounces fresh cranberries
1 cup sugar
1 cup orange juice
1 cinnamon stick
walnuts ( for garnish)
1.In a sauce pan, gently boil orange juice, sugar and cinnamon stick until sugar melts down and becomes a syrup-like texture.
2.Reduce slightly and add cranberries.
3.Keep a slow boil until cranberries ‘pop’.
4.Remove from heat and discard cinnamon stick.
5.Slightly mash cranberries and chill for 1 hour.
6.Garnish with walnuts if desired just before serving.
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup or (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 dash black pepper
4 cups cooked cut green beans
1 1/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 2/3 cup onions in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
• For the cooked green beans: Use 1 bag (16 to 20 ounces) frozen green beans, thawed, 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen green beans, thawed, 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) green beans, drained or about 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans for this recipe.
• For Golden Green Bean Casserole: Substitute Campbell’s® Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup for the Cream of Mushroom Soup. Omit the soy sauce. Stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with the green beans.
• For Broccoli Casserole: Substitute 4 cups cooked broccoli florets for the green beans.
• For Cheese Lovers: Stir in 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese with the soup. Omit the soy sauce. Sprinkle with an additional 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese when adding the remaining onions.
• To add a festive touch: Stir in 1/4 cup chopped red pepper with the soup.
• To add crunch: Add 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds to the onion topping.